One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, February 16, 2013

Views on Mainstream Music

Here is what I feel about music: no matter what you are feeling, sad, hurt, happy, excited, lonely, depressed, confused, content, etc. music can lift you to a higher place. There is no better healer than music. There is no better way to get pumped up than to listen to music. I'm not opposed to music at all. Mainstream music is no different than any other music other than its more popular. I love music period. I've always loved it. My taste in music has changed drastically since my Britney Spears loving days. I'm more into indie music or acoustic sounds. But I love all genres from country to rap to pop to folk. The blessing of having a wide range of tastes and appreciation for all sorts of sounds, I can choose music based on how I'm feeling that day.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment