One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Something I Feel Strongly About

I feel strongly about a lot of things. But I'm not going to sit here and bore you with everything. What am I going to share with you is how I feel it is vital for people to learn about health and nutrition. Over the past few years I have gained an interest in the health field, specifically nutrition and exercise. As I have become more immersed in that area I have now wanted to go back to get my masters in that area or in public health. I've seen my fair share of documentaries and it disturbs me how much just our government keeps from us on what they do to our foods. And this is in turn is killing people. Which in turn is making a huge need for health care, but there lies the problem poor health insurance or people can't afford it. Wouldn't it just be easier if our foods were not tampered with and we ate how they did thousands of years ago, straight from the land? There is no need to genetically modify anything. I also want to be able to help people who may not understand this and be able to teach them the importance of spending a few extra dollars to buy decent food. They don't have to spend money on crap. Everyone can eat healthy and don't say well my paycheck can't afford me to eat produce, well it can. If we all started to change our eating habits just a little bit, it changes our entire bodies, our lives, and even healthcare. I could go on and on about this and what I feel, but I think I've bored you enough.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment