One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, February 10, 2013

A New Direction

So I have done a few things like this before. Having certain topics to write about. I'm going to do that again. Over the next month or so (depending if I write everyday, that is the intent though), I will be writing about 30 different things. I found this list on pinterest about journaling. I figured it would be a good way to get me thinking of myself again. I realized that this break up can either permanently destroy me, as currently I'm letting it do, or I take it as a chance to learn from it and start mending my broken heart and move on. So all of this hurt has been taking away from my happiness and all this time I can't get back. I've realized that I feel stuck in this sick cycle of work and being sad there and being sad at home and nothing seems to be going right and I just want to live alone without roommates, but financially thats not possible. I realize there is still so much I want to do an accomplish with my life, that now as single person, I could seriously do. Anyways, this list for me, will help me dig into my own life and remember who I am as a person. I hope that it helps me to move on and rediscover the things I'm passionate about. Here's the list:

1. 5 ways to win your heart
2. Something you feel strongly about
3. A Book you love
4. Bullet your whole day
5. Things you want to say to an ex
6. Your views on mainstream music
7. 5 Pet peeves
8. What you ate today
9. How important you think education is
10. Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play
11. Your family
12. 5 guys whom you find attractive
13. Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it
14. What you wore today
15. Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality
16. Something you always think 'what if' about
17. Something you're proud of
18. A problem that you have had
19. 5 items you lust after
20. Your fears
21. How you hope your future will be like
22. Your academics
23. Something that you miss
24. 5 words/phrases that make you laugh
25. Something you're currently worried about
26. Things you like and dislike about yourself
27. A quote you try to live by
28. Somewhere you'd like to move to or visit
29. 5 weird things that you like
30. One thing you're excited for

I will begin this journey most likely tomorrow. And I can't wait to share more personal things with you. As promised this is a place for me to be as open and as raw with you all.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment