One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, February 20, 2013

How Important Education Is

You don't have to get me started on how important I think education is. I initially went to school to study education. I wanted to be a teacher and teach the youngin's. But I didn't actually get that degree although I am still teaching youngin's. I think school is vital and important to sustain a career and life. Nowadays you can't really get a good paying job without some sort of degree. Its not like it was 20 years ago. I believe everyone is capable of learning and getting an education. Don't get me wrong I find some school a complete waste of time, especially if you will never end up using it. And kids, don't believe it when a teacher tells you that you will, you won't. I believe the better educated you are the further you will advance in your career. People won't look down on you because you are stupid. You are fully capable of making your own decisions about learning and education, but don't blame society when you can't get a good job or your life sucks. You had a chance and matter of fact still do have a chance to better yourself. Stay in school. Be smart. Go further.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment