One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bullet My Day

This is going to be rather dull and boring for all of you. As I sat here and thought about it, I realized who would want to live this life? So here it goes:

*Wake up at 630 and get ready for work
*Leave for work at 7
*Get to work at 730
*Spend the rest of the day until approx 430 with children, you know feeding them, changing their diapers, educating them, etc.
*Leave work at 430/445
*Get home around 5/530
*Workout for about 45-60 mins most days
*Eat dinner around 7
*Watch some pointless tv
*Possibly talk to Erin, my roomie
*Go to bed around 9/930
And repeat the day again. Yes I told you this was REALLY boring.

Happy Singles Awareness Day!!!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment