One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, February 11, 2013

5 Things to Win My Heart

You want to know how to win my heart here are a five things:

1. Sense of humor- I love to laugh. Period. If you can't make me laugh you have zero chance with me. I'm also very sarcastic in my humor and you would have to be able handle that and return a few jabs.

2. Surprises/romance- I love surprises and it doesn't have to be anything big or fancy or even something materialistic, I actually prefer it not to be. If you show up on my doorstep and just say you came because you just wanted to see me that would make me really happy.

3. Adventurous- I like to be a little daredevil. I like do things a little edgier. I take risks. I have a rebel in me. I like spontaneity. I like to do things outdoors. I seek adventure so I can tell stories. I want to live a life.

4. Treat me as a lady- duh! This is obvious! I still believe in chivalry. I still want guys to open doors for me and be the head of the household. I want to be told I'm beautiful.

5. Share my values- I don't ask you to have the same faith or beliefs as me, but I want you to agree on how we raise our kids, I want the same general political views, I want you to understand the importance of family, etc.

Now you know. :)

Peace&Love
~l

No comments:

Post a Comment