One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Book You Love

hmmmm...I need to be real honest here, I don't read. I know its ashame. I used to a few summers ago read like it was going out of style. I read a new book nearly every other day, and then of course school resumed and I lost interest in reading for pleasure. I still haven't fully gotten back into loving to read. I do like some books but no book is on my mind right now as something I love. I did love To Kill a Mockingbird and The Great Gatsby, books I read in highschool, and believe they no longer count as books I should love, since they seem so juvenile. I'm currently trying to reread a book that I put down soon after I got it, which is Wanderlust. But one book that I fell in love with a few years ago, I hardly remember what it was about, other than a group of older female woman discussing issues with their relationships or their non existant ones, and answering life's ultimate question why are you still single? Its called How to Be Single by Liz Tuccillo. So if you are single and want to check out a very funny read and actually take time to think about why you are still single this is the book.



Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment