One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, February 18, 2013

5 Pet Peeves

I think pet peeves tell us a lot about a person. Basically gives you a little taste of their personality. So here are my 5 pet peeves

1. If any of you know me, I get really bad road rage and its because people are really slow and don't obey the rules of the road. Above all else the thing that irritates me the most is people who don't turn on their blinkers. You know it would save all of us lots of trouble if you turned it on before you actually turned.

2. The fact I have to pay for the unemployed when they are fully capable of finding a job. Don't give me this disability crap that your eyes are crossed. Thats bull and we all know it.

3. People who blame others for their own mistakes and failures. Look here sweetie, we've all made mistakes, but if you can't own up to them, than you have other problems.

4. People who have no table manners. They invented napkins for a reason, and your momma taught you to chew with your mouth closed.

5. Reverting back to the road again, drivers who won't turn right on red when they can because there are no signs saying they can't.


What are your pet peeves?

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment