One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Favoritism

If I had to choose one thing I absolutely despise is favoritism. And I'm not claiming myself to have never shown it before, I have my favorite friends, my favorite students, etc. However, I know how to distinguish my personal from my work life. Some people at work clearly can't. And when everyone is talking about it and saying, "hey Ashley gets to just wander around or sit in the office for 8 hours a day, but yet complains about not getting any time to do anything." Well here sweetie, let me help you out, instead of sitting in the office why don't you get something productive done? There is a lot more where that came from. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of my bosses treating her like a princess and letting her get a way with whatever. I know if anyone else tried to pull that shit we would be reemed out. Today I was told to take my lunch break at 1015. Mind you I had only been at work for just over 2 hours. So basically after my break I still had more than half the day to go, which made for an extremely long work day. I wanted to talk to them about why, but they would tell me the same thing I always hear, sorry it is just how it worked out today. Really? I don't see why I can't just take my break like I have every other day. And I know if I talked to either of them I would have started saying other stuff that I probably shouldn't bring up. I think the whole place is ridiculous. They are making the staff do more and more crap without us being paid for it. I'm sorry. I'm not doing it on my own free time. And no, I'm not going to sit here and try to save your ass for the district manager. I'm not putting on a facade. If you don't like that or have a problem with my attitude than fire my ass. I've had it up to here with this bullshit. I keep applying for more jobs, and have yet to hear back from anybody, which really sucks. You'd think out of all the places I've applied for at least one of them would have managed to get in contact with me. Seriously, don't know how much more of this daycare crap I can handle.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment