One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Opinions about my body and How I feel about it

As of late I can't say I've been to happy with my body. I haven't really worked out everyday or almost everyday like I used to and that was probably in October. I'd periodically walk or run outside, do some workout videos or the like, but nothing routine. With the holidays having come and gone you'd think I would have gained a lot of weight, but I really didn't. My weight has fluctuated quite a bit in the past few months, but nothing too drastic. While most people tend to gain weight after a break-up, because they gorge themselves on bad food and alcohol, I actually lost weight because I couldn't eat for nearly a week. Slowly I got my appetite back and soon I felt like I was eating everything all the time. But being a female I know why I felt that way. (Figure that one out boys.) But this week I've started doing insanity again and have been looking around for a new workout program to do. Once the weather starts getting nicer I hope to get out running again on a regular basis. And I've started a health challenge with myself. It's helped me get back on track. I remember what I should be eating and how much. And of course getting so far 3 days in a row of exercise has helped. Typically I'm very confident in my own skin, but I have my bad days for sure.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment