One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, February 23, 2013

5 Guys Whom I Find Attractive

Ha well this was realtively easy. I've had a list of guys I find attractive. All of them happen to be celebrities, actors no less. That might tell me something about myself, but thats something for another time. Here are my 5 in no particular order.

1. Channing Tatum: Is there any explanation needed really? I mean come on he is gorgeous. If I could have that perfect looking guy he would be it. It really is hard to know someone's genuine personality when you have never met them, so I'm not going to say he seems nice or would make a good father, because I simply don't know. For me its all about eye candy.

 
 
2. Jeremy Renner: He might be a little too old for me, but that won't stop me from staring. I love him for his acting, and there hasn't been a movie that I haven't liked him in. And when you don't take shit from anybody well that is a huge turn on.
 
 
 
 
 
3. Joseph Gordon Levitt: If you know me, I'm not typically attracted to the nice guys, or those who give off that vibe. JGL seems like a really great guy. I just think he is good to look at it, and has blown me away with more recent acting choices. He's around to stay and I'm down with that.
 
 
4. Johnny Depp: Again another man too old for me, but there has always been something about Johnny. I love how great of an actor he is. He can do an genre of movies. I do not find him attractive as Edward Scissorhands or Willie Wonka or the like, but as Jack Sparrow among others...oh yes. I love how out of the public eye he is. I love how mysterious he is. He does have a little bad boy in him. He is smart and intelligent and says some pretty wise stuff.
 
 
5. Tom Hardy: As I see more and more of his films I like him more and more. I can't remember what movie I first saw him in, but have loved him ever since. And then he played Bane in The Dark Knight and he has forever been in my top 5 list. It doesn't hurt that he has a nice British accent to go along with his charming looks and bad boy-esqueness.
 
 
I hope all of you enjoyed looking at my top 5. What does your list look like?
 
Peace&Love
~l

No comments:

Post a Comment