One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, February 2, 2013

Jump That Battery

I totally forgot to fill you in on all the happenings that was yesterday. Let me just remind you that here in the great state of WI it was no more than 2 degrees out yesterday. So it was bitterly cold. Trying to stand outside to jump my car was a feat of epic proportions. At first my roommate and I had to get jumper cables so she took me to wal-mart to get some. We headed back home and hooked everything up, nothing was working. Kept turning that key and no turnover. Somehow my key broke. Possibly with the mounting frustration. So they stalled everything. I found my spare key and we tried it again. Nothing. Then came the daunting idea that there could be something worse than just my battery. The thoughts of tow truck bills and long waits were beginning to scare me. But with a little more hope that precious car of mine finally turned. Without hesitation we were off to get a new battery. Long story short, my car is saved, well at least for now. I've got to get new wiper blades, fix the radio, and check the belt and alternator. But all in all, I'd say we are fine for now.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment