One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, February 21, 2013

Family

I know I have posted about my family numerous times before. I'm not sure what to put here. I believe that family is important and whether its blood family or friends you meet we are all bound together. I'm blessed to have a handful of friends who love and care for me just as much as I care for them. I've got a decent family that I miss dearly, but also am glad I do live thousands of miles from. It makes seeing them that much more special. I know that if I lived close to them I wouldn't see them much anyways so it wouldn't make much of a difference. I'm fortunate that I'm close with my siblings and that my parents raised us to be good citizens. And although my parents are divorced I still believe they remain close with each other. But then again my father has this crazy amount of kindness and humility that he would never do anything to bash my mother. I could sit here and describe my relationships with each of them, what they do, their personalities, etc. But perhaps another time another place.
 
 
 
Peace&Love
~l

No comments:

Post a Comment