One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let's Recap

Yes it is one of those typical posts about the end of the year and the start of a new one. Reflecting on the good and bad and preparing for the year ahead. I'm not going to give you resolutions for the new year until tomorrow, since currently I'm very much under the weather and can barely think straight as it is. My year simply summed up goes like this: girl meets boy, girl and boy spend lots of time together getting to know each other, they fall in love, and ring in the new year together. I told you it was simple. If I went into each month and pulled out the highlights I don't think that I could. We would be here forever. I'm going to rest this weary body and hopefully a good night's sleep can knock this out pretty quick!


Happy New Year!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment