One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, January 14, 2013

My Heart and My Mind

I read somewhere that you should never talk bad about your husband to anyone, for they will always look at him in the way you have described him, bad. Clearly, I'm not married, so this applies I suppose to my boy. I could never speak badly of him, since he hasn't done anything to deserve that. Sure we've had our arguments thats normal, but as of late I feel like he has been distancing himself from me. I know this isn't true. I know we've both been busy or sick and really haven't hung out, but not because we chose not to. This weekend I really only hung out with him yesterday, even though I was at his place on Saturday. He told me some news I wasn't quite ready to hear, but had to be told. It's nothing bad, so I don't want anyone to think like that. My heart says one thing and I believe following my heart over my head is the better choice in our situation. I know I should think with my head, but it is hard when my heart is 100% involved. And I feel that I'd rather take the risk and find out, than have used my brain to logically think through this and regret not doing it.

Sorry this has been all rather vague and unclear. I promised all of you that I'd be open and honest and raw about me and my life. I will keep you posted on all of this as it comes to light and choices and decisions are made. Until then, thanks for putting up with this rather lackluster post.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment