One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ice Ice Baby

I've had a lot on my mind recently. I've been doing lots of thinking and trying to sort it all out. I know I said I would share with you all my deepest darkest thoughts and secrets, but this life changing event is not something I'm quite ready to share until it actually happens. Basically the boy has a job offer on the table that would move him and potentially myself to another state, and one that I would not be really excited to live in. Being with him would be the best thing for me and I'd go no matter where he went. I don't want to go into too much detail, until the time approaches when he makes a decision. Unfortunately, he still has some interviews and has to fly out to the potential place to check it out, so none of this stuff will be settled until the end of the month. I've known about it since mid December and I've been able to tuck it away and not think about it, but as it gets closer and closer it becomes more real. He is obviously weighing his options and has a lot to think about. I support him no matter what he chooses. Anyways, with us not going to Chicago this past weekend, and his bathfitters gig starts up again at the end of the month and realizing our 1 year is the first weekend of February I'm just afraid I'm going to get lost in the shuffle of it all. I feel like I'm being put towards the back of his mind, instead of being included in anything. He has asked for my input, and I know he appreciates it and I know he is stressed out with everything, that I'm not exactly priority in his life at the moment. Long story short, I took a nice walk this morning to think about ALL of this and realized it was super icy. I slipped a few times, but luckily I've got quick reflexes and managed to stay upright the whole time. Still a little under the weather but I'm happy to at least get that walk in to help me clear my head a little.

Peace&Love
~l

No comments:

Post a Comment