One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Walk Through the Woods

I feel like I've been cooped up inside for days on end. I suppose thats partially true. It sucks when boy and I can't get together to do stuff, he's been doing his bathfitters stuff this weekend. I know he's not having much fun doing that either. Not that that makes me feel much better. Yesterday I was up at the butt crack of dawn so I was trying to find things to do. I went to Barnes and Noble and killed about an hour of time there, I went to Starbucks and got my fix, went to Kohl's and then T.J. Maxx looking for that perfect purse and have yet to find it. Maybe it's because I found a few online that are only a couple of hundred dollars a piece. Yeah and then there is that one perfect purse that has it all: the color, the style, everything and I just can't afford it. It's hard to shake that from my mind. Anyways, yesterday was a long day, but I don't feel like I did anything. Today I was up at 7 a far cry from yesterday. I decided to drive down to Warnimont Park along the lake and take a hike and take pictures. It was not too bad weather wise. But I only killed about 2 hours of time. I've been watching some more Resuce Me and start season 4 next. I just feel so bored, but have nothing really to do. So here are some pics from earlier today.











The winter and snow will be gone soon. And by that I mean tomorrow when it will be near 50 and Tuesday when it will be near 60.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment