One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, January 21, 2013

Where Do We Go From Here?

I know this is only coming a day after a horrible thing happened. But I did sit and think about it all day yesterday and from time to time today. I wrote the boy a note last night in great detail about how I feel and what I think. I'm going to meet up with him on Thursday to talk and let him read it. I know it is not going to be easy to work on this relationship since the trust is MIA. But from this moment forward I just want to look past it and give him another chance. Thats how much I love him and care for him. I looked back on our time together especially recently and realized there were a lot of factors going on and I can't entirely blame him for what he did. Is what he did right? Absolutely not. But I'm also giving him the benefit of the doubt. He made a mistake, a bad choice, stemming from years of bad relationships and his parents divorce. He knows he always looks back on those relationships and sees how they didnt turn out so he finds ways to make ours fail too. Because he doesn't know what a good relationship is. All I want is to try this again and go back to us. End of story.


Peace&Love
~l

No comments:

Post a Comment