One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Disappointments

Disappointments. They are a part of life. We have our good days and our bad days. So far I've had 2 relatively bad days in a row and just when I think it can't get any worse it does. It's all just pitiful and ridiculous stuff that adds up to make me feel like I'm having a horrible day. I'm regretting making the decision to work at the daycare I work at. You have to take a leap to know if it will work out, you never know unless you try. I just feel like I'm getting the run around and I'm not getting anywhere. Time for a new job, pronto.

Update on the boy's job: he declined and is really upset about it. I want to know what made him decide so quickly and what made him so upset. He needs his space to think about it. I feel really bad for him. I want to be there for him. I hope this is something he won't regret everyday for years to come, if so, its just going to bring him down and change him. He made the choice on his own terms and honestly I thought he would take it. Something someone said to him made him suddenly make this choice and its going to bother him for a long time to come. Another disappointment.

And even though we both made choices that we thought would better us or did it because it would make someone else happy, there has got to be something better that comes out of each situation.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment