One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Plans for 2013

As promised here are things that I plan on doing for 2013. I'm ready for whatever this year brings, good and bad. Luckily, 2012 brought me more good things. So I could go for a repeat year with even more life changing experiences.

I've sort of forgotten about my bucket list so I want to revisit it and cross at least 5 things off that list this year. What those things are, are yet to be determined.

I want to do more blogging and have more people read my blog. I want to have at least 15 more followers by the end of the year.

I want to do more reading. For quite a while I had been reading anything. Recently, especially since I'm no longer in school I've neglected to pick up a book. I feel it is time to change that. My brain could use some more knowledge.

I want to run in at least 5 races this year.

I want to get back to a regular workout routine as towards the end of 2012 I basically stopped doing anything.

I want to take more pictures of family gatherings and places I go. I failed miserably on that last year.

At some point this year I would love to make it out of the country. And I don't just mean to Canada or Mexico. I mean Costa Rica or England, or anywhere else.

I would also like to start documenting the highlights of my month or day. So at the end of the year I can reflect on all that I've done and can say "Hey I did that this year!"

Here are some ideas from Pinterest on how to do the above:




Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment