One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Look

As you should be able to tell, I've completely updated the blog. I've spent the better part of this morning looking for a perfect background, something light and fresh. I still my fiddle around with some stuff, but this is the look for now. I've updated my profile and my tabs.

I also want to keep my blog as it was before, a place for me to share about my life and my secrets and my deep thoughts. I want to keep it real as I discover myself. I want to keep it about life.

I want to remember these quotes as I write my posts:

 "Life is hard, yet so very beautiful".

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours- it is an amazing journey- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." ~BM


Get ready for MY life, pure and real.

Peace&Love
~l

No comments:

Post a Comment