One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, January 11, 2013

Inspiration or Lack Thereof

I really have nothing of importance or interest to share with you all. It's been a long, hard week back at work since the holidays and being sick. I have nothing to report to you. Typically on a Friday night after work I'd be with the boy, but he works early tomorrow morning and all day, so there wasn't much point in going to stay over at his place. Tonight it's just going to be me and a movie that I rented from Redbox. Perhaps a pint of custard from Kopps if I'm feeling daring enough. Who knows where this night will lead me! Let's not kid ourselves, I will be in bed before 10 as usual.

I hope to find inspiration or something of interest to share with you all soon. My life is rather boring at the moment, but I promised me in this blog. And sometimes, I'm rather boring and uninspired. I guess that means it is time to get out and be inspired by something!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment