One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, January 25, 2013

Attack of the Zombies

No really...I know believe they exist. My toddlers at daycare have seriously run-a-muck the past 2 days. They have all been acting ridiculous, crying and screaming, demanding to be held or they are destroying the room and laughing about their naughty behavior. All the while, spiking 103 plus degree fevers that were sudden onsets. Their noses are nasty and running. Their coughs sound like they've been smoking for decades. Then they think its necessary to come rub their little noses all over you. If I only watched Walking Dead I would know how to get rid of these little buggers, before they pass their insanity on to me. As long as they don't bite me, I'll be fine right? WRONG!!! I too have been struck with whatever they are experiencing. Not quite to their level, yet. But the runny nose and cough has struck me now. It seems as though I've been sick this entire month and I'm so ready to not be sick. And although I'd like to blame the little zombies for it all, I also blame the fact my house never has heat at night, it just likes to heat us during the day. So when the temps are below zero our house gets down to near 50, and I'm sorry folks, but that is too cold and not very safe. I think my fingers are getting frostbite, so for now I close this post, before they fall off.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment