One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, August 1, 2011

#155

I decided I am starting my journey to complete #155 on my bucket list. It is a 365 day photo challenge. I did a little research to see if there was any rules, but there were none. I can take any type of picture as long as I take a picture everyday. I hope to post a new picture everyday or at least upload a few of them on one post.

You may ask why even bother doing something like this? Isn't time consuming? Won't you get bored taking photos everyday? Yes I probably will, but I want to do this to be able to excel at my weak photography skills, see the world from a different perspective and be able to say I accomplished something that at times probably wasn't easy to do. I know as the days go by coming up with pictures will get difficult, but that will force me to search and discover new things.

My picture for the day is of myself starting out on this grand adventure. I decided to start with a picture of myself and my last photo on day 365 will be of myself. To show how much I've changed/grown in a year!

Wish me luck!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment