One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yummy yummy get in my tummy

Photo #4~

I haven't had a dessert in a long time. I used to be a pretty big dessert lover but over the past few years dessert has lost interest to me. Every once in a while I enjoy having a cookie or a piece of cake or ice cream. I'm not much of a sweet tooth and I'm okay with that. Plus I don't have to worry about the calories and sugar associated with them. So today I went to Cold Stone Creamery. Hands down one of the best ice cream places I've been to. I love the variety of flavors and the choose your own mixes. I got the chocolate devotion. Which has chocolate ice cream, chocolate chips, fudge and chocolate brownies. Basically chocolate overload, but oh so delicious. It's always so hard for me to decide what I want, but I wanted to have something different, I've had the mint mint chocolate chocolate chip and birthday cake remix, both of which are amazing. I don't think you can make a wrong decision.

Speaking of greatest ice cream places...the best place I've ever been was Jeni's in Columbus OH. My sister took me there when she was still living in the area. It has the most unique flavors ever. My kind of ice cream for sure. http://jenisicecreams.com/ There is the link to Jeni's if you are at all interested in what flavors they have. If you are ever in that area I recommend it hands down.

Get in my belly :)

Peace&Love
~L

2 comments:

  1. Still to this day, the best ice cream I have ever had is the Thai Chili from Jeni's. Have yet to find a flavor that I like more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, looks like they renamed it Bangkok Peanut. Still delish.

    ReplyDelete