One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, August 12, 2011

On the Road Again

Yesterday was my last ever day of college classes. Crazy! It hasn't even sunk in yet, maybe because I haven't technically graduated yet. After I finished I started my drive down to FL to drop some unneeded things off at my parents house, mainly dishes and small appliances. Of course my mom got all upset when she got home from wherever and was saying now they had more crap(in place of foul language) in the house. I was like well what would have happened if I would have lived here there would have been more than what I brought so chill.

The drive was not too bad. I'm a naturally born speeder and have to drive at least 10 miles over the speed limit and one day I knew that was going to come back to bite me in the butt big time and boy did it ever. I was leaving a construction zone outside of Jacksonville, FL and the construction area was 60 and just about a half mile down the road it was 70. I happened to be going 69. Of course I am going with the flow of traffic with others going faster than me, but who was the lucky one to get pulled over? Me! Anyways the cop then asked me why I had FL license plates and a WI drivers license I was like I don't live here. I just have never gotten one I guess. He was pretty nice about the whole deal but I still get to pay a hefty fine! Which should be all of my babysitting money I got last week. Lame! My car was also experiencing pain from the heat, as it began to overheat. No longer was the air conditioner working to its normal capabilities so for the last 20 miles I had to ride a/c less and windows down. Gross!


All of this is my reason for not getting photo #11 up. I also have photo 12 in this post as well.


sunshine :)

My most beloved
Photo 11 is my way of being artsy in a boring car ride down to FL, it is after all known as the sunshine state. I love the sun but sometimes it can fry things like my skin or start to kill my car. I'm just thankful it did neither of those things yesterday, close to it though.
Photo 12 is my most beloved possession. I love playing the piano. I have waited a long time to reunite with it. I still wish I could take it with me when I drive to WI next week. To me there is nothing better than sitting down and playing piano to take away stress. I love struggling at the difficult pieces, but the struggle is all worth it once you are able to play it like crazy!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment