One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Driving...

Well here it is a post about nothing. I have nothing to say except that I had been driving for hours and hours. I am currently in a hotel somewhere in podunk Indiana about 30 miles away from Indianapolia. Boring! It's been a rather boring trip. I'm glad I left when I did (time and day) otherwise I'd probably have been stuck in traffic somewhere. But no doubt when I reach Chi-town tomorrow I will have plenty of that to make up for today. Basically driving is boring. I suppose I could have stopped at all the winery's and distillery's that were advertised in Kentucky. That would have kept it entertaining. Hahaha! Honestly I probably could have lasted a few more hours driving, but my whole body was in pain from sitting for forever and my ADHD was kicking in. I was laughing at the most random things on the road. I suppose thats a combo of getting up early, being tired and not much food in the system. Well photo 16 is of the Ohio sign. I took a picture or attempted to take a picture of each state I crossed. I would put up the one of Indiana but its not entirely in the picture, so I figured Ohio is close enough to where I am at.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment