One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, August 7, 2011

Breakfast of Champions #7

Wow its hard to imagine I've completed a weeks worth of photos. I can't imagine finding 51 more weeks worth of photos, but I know I can do it. The next few days will be interesting to say the least. I'm done with school officially at the end of the week. Yeah! In your face doubters of Coastal! Sorry anyways, I'm headed back up to Wisconsin. I don't know how permanent of a move it will be since I have other plans I want to do, like move out west. Currently, I don't have enough money to live on my own, so my options were live with my parents in FL, which may have been ok since my brother can't go back to college for this semester, but definately not my ideal thing. Or I had a few friends in WI offer me to stay with them rent free until I saved enough money to move out on my own. So I decided to move in with a friend and hopefully that will be the right decision. I feel like I'd be choked living with my parents. So anyways I am moving some stuff I don't need down to my parents house on Thursday and spending a few days there before I come back here and pack the rest of my stuff up that I need for WI. The problem is I just don't know what I'm going to need for WI. Do I just pack clothes, shoes and basic neccesities or should I bring my scrapbook stuff along and my books? Do I bring my tv? Or will computer suffice for the time being? So don't be surprised if some pictures this week contain my insane packing and moving days!

So on to the picture of the day...

Donuts and apple explosion muffins. Most definately a breakfast of champions if I say so myself. I was quite disappointed that Kroger's didn't have any pick yourself donuts only pre-packaged stuff. But I figured it was my best bet. So I ate my donuts and watched my church service on the internet, which by the way is totally cool, if you feel too lazy (sounds horrible) to get yourself dressed in the morning you can watch church in your pj's. I thoroughly enjoyed the service today. The pastor was talking about stress in our lives and that it is a result of sin. But God and His Word can get rid of the stress in our lives.

Breakfast of champs plus God's Word=A decent Sunday morning

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment