One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, August 14, 2011

Always an Adventure

Sorry I'm falling behind putting up the pictures everyday. I just find myself a little bit more busy than usual. This weekend I was visiting my parents and brother in FL. Mostly I did a lot of swimming in the pool and a lot of picking on my dad and brother. We watched some tv and played a variety of games. We also ate at ColdStone last night after we went to a local car show. All in all it was a nice relaxing weekend, but the drive back to Myrtle was not so fun. I spent about 3 straight hours driving in the most ridiculous rain I've ever seen. So instead of being able to go 70 I was driving between 45-55 for a good stretch of highway. Then as soon as I got to the exit to Myrtle the skies cleared and I witnessed one of God's amazing blessings, a rainbow, not just one, but 2! As I kept driving towards the beach I could tell there were more storms up ahead and I was right. The lightning has been spectacular and it just keeps on raining!

Photo 13 is a horrible picture of Jacksonville. I was trying to get a shot of downtown, but was very unsuccessful.

Photo 14 is my best attempt at the double rainbow while driving.


the beginning of the first rainbow
You can kind of see the second one on top
Hope you enjoy!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment