One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"I'll make you an offer you can't refuse"

If you have been reading previous blog posts of mine, you know that I am interested in compeleting IMDB 250 top movies. All this week on AMC is mob movies. On the list there happens to be 4 of these mob movies which will be shown on AMC. Since I don't see myself finding any other way to watch these movies, now is better than ever. Last night Godfather aired. I have seen bits and pieces of it and of course know the quotes, the title of this post as well as "on this the day of my daughters wedding". I have heard many people say it is the greatest movie ever. Now I don't necessarily agree with that, but the movie overall was interesting. I love the stories about mobs/mafias and this gave the viewer an understanding of mob families. I am also not one to sit through an almost 3 hour long movie, especially when at times it can be very slow. Tonight Godfather Part 2 is on and apparently thats almost 4 hours long. I'm not sure I will be able to make it through all the way.


#2
My second photo is of flipflops. Anyone who knows me, knows my love affair with flipflops. When I lived in Wisconsin and Minnesota, summer was the only time you could wear them. I've been spoiled to be able to wear them practically year round here. There is nothing like slipping on a pair of flipflops and instantly being reminded of summer or the beach. I do however know the bad effects it can have on your feet as well as I'm sure other parts of the body and I do try to mix it up by wearing sneakers at least twice a week. But what can I say? I can't resist having those nice tanlines, because once fall rolls around I won't be wearing them as much!






Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment