One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Catching up to do

So I have about a weeks worth of pictures to upload and unfortunately I can't get them all uploaded because the computer is being a pain in the you know what. So here is a list of photos and what the photos are supposed to be:

Photo #17 is supposed to be a picture of the Brewers game. I have that on my phone and my phone has decided to not want to send the picture to my computer so imagine being at a Brewer's game with thousands of screaming fans, beer and hotdogs and some good looking players.

Photo #18 is of Pick'n'Save, yes crazy for those of you who know what it is. Those of you that don't know its a grocery store in Wisconsin that I never realized that I missed until I walked into one on Thursday.

Photo #19 is of our campsite with a little fire going. I haven't gone camping in nearly 2 years and was so glad to be able to do that when I got back. (My last post was about our trip).
Photo #20 is a picture from Whitefish Dunes State Park of the candlelight walk which was simply gorgeous.
Photo 21 is of my friend Amber and I and her friend Aaron.


Photo 22 is of my lazy day off.
Photo 23 is a picture of my friend Aimee and me celebrating my 23rd birthday.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment