One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, August 8, 2011

The Packing Begins

#8-

So it's more than 1 photo but I don't have a lot to say about it. I dread packing no matter the occasion. I hate packing to go on vacation. I hate packing to spend a night some where else. I hate packing for camping. I hate packing to move. I hate packing! I don't like unpacking either, but at least thats easier. Because usually you are moving to a permanent place so you can enjoy unpacking and know you won't have to pack it all up for a long while. I however am the exception to that rule. In the past year alone I have moved 3 times. Over the past 2 years I would have moved 4, 5 if you count helping my parents pack up for their move to FL. I was lucky to avoide the unpacking phase of that journey. I'm hoping to find something more permanent, but who am I kidding, I can't stay put in one place for too long. So here are some photos of my begining phases of packing. I honestly don't even want to think about carrying all of this stuff out in 110 degree weather!

Clothes, clothes, everywhere clothes

Imagine that more clothes and shoes

I was getting sick of packing and I found this hood in a box and decided to wear it.


I guess the only really good thing about packing again, I am forced to look through all my stuff again and get rid of 2 more big bags of stuff. As if I hadn't gotten rid of 3 big bags of stuff back in May. Seriously I didn't buy anything else besides food between then and now, where does it all come from? Crazy!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment