One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meow- Photo 4

As I mentioned to you in my first post about restarting the photo challenge I wanted to incorporate themes. Well I haven't done much in the way of themes these past few days as you may have guessed. My first theme I figured might as well be animals. I live with a cat named Abbra. He is not my cat let me tell you. I am deathly allergic, ok not deathly allergic, but allergic none-the-less. Anyways Abbra and I have not gotten along. I wouldn't say I'm mean to him, but I won't touch him or pet him. If he comes near me I blow on him and he runs away because he does not like wind. He occasionally begs for food, but I deny him. I do not succumb to the needs of a cat. We have a love/hate relationship. I occasionally like to talk to him like he's a human, but I know he won't respond to me. He just stares in utter confusion as to what I'm talking to him about. Here's to all the cat lovers out there.



Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment