One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, November 3, 2011

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days where you wake up and nothing seems to go right and you wonder how the rest of the day will turn out? Yeah that was my kind of day. The morning was a little rough. It started off with a car alarm going off for I don't know how long and it was before I was set to get up. Already annoyed. The weather did not help either. Cold, windy and gray. I didn't get to have what I wanted for breakfast since the microwave was being used for 5 minutes by another member of the household so I settled for breakfast on the go instead. The drive in to work seemed to take forever and people continue to drive like idiots. Which boggles my mind. Why are they allowed out on the streets in the first place? Once I got to work I took a deep breath before walking in saying to myself you can either let all of this crap bring you down or you can find something positive out of the mess. So I figured looking for the positive would be better than being a crab. Sure enough as soon as I walked in, I was greeted with smiles and good mornings. One of my favorite children brought in the most delicious cupcakes I have had in a while and that was a plus. I was able to get everything done on time for the most part today before being beckoned back into the classroom to deal with the crazy toddlers who somehow managed not to fall asleep today. (My guess it was the cupcakes that did them in.) The best part of the whole day was stepping outside and seeing a pretty spectacular sunset. Although I didn't to enjoy it very long I still appreciate God's little blessing. The day may not have started off great, but it ended with a smile from God.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment