One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, December 3, 2011

5&6

So I skipped a day, sue me! I lost my inspriation for 24 hrs apparently, but I will get over it and so should you!

My next photos are great. Photo 5 is of a great night out with the 3 man wolfpack. I do believe this was about the time Dom said he got a job offer in Vancouver. Aimee and I told him he has to take it. Opportunities like this don't come often. Besides, it gives us an excuse to go to Vancouver now. The only thing he has to learn is the art of speaking Canadian, eh?


Photo 6 is of my uber belated birthday present from my sister and brother-in-law. Apparently they ordered my gift from China and it took awhile to get here. Then in much confusion, I never receieved a slip from the post office saying it was here, so today I went to the post office to pick it up. I was so excited I got my Minnesota Wild jersey I didn't even notice what it was missing...


Enjoy your weekend!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment