One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Falling Behind Again?

Here are photos 3 and 4. Photo 3 is my Zumba dvd. I love doing that workout. I love what it has done for me and my body. (The incredible shrinking Laurel). I appreciate the 45-60 minutes of exercise I get in everyday. It keeps me sane, healthy and running high on good fumes.

Photo 4 is sort of hard to tell but its supposed to be of this huge mansion out in Merton. Absolutely stunning and endless. I had a shitty day at work and felt like I couldn't do a damn thing right. (I know it wasn't actually true, felt like it though.) I just felt like showing you what some people get to live in these crazy amazing houses. I used to want to live in that style of house, but over the years have grown to love simplicity and would rather spend my money living life, not on a home that won't last forever.


Big house is farther away.




Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment