One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Saturday, November 19, 2011

Almost There

Almost to the first of the major holidays and very much looking forward to it. I have a 3 day week next week at work and am so thankful for that even though I know its going to be very stressful. We will be short staffed most of those days. But hey there might be some overtime involved and I'm not going to complain about that. Mostly, I'm looking forward to the Christmas music. Apparently here in WI its okay to play Christmas music on the radio all day everyday. I have not managed to turn on this station except my accident and go eeww no, still too early. I appreciate the fact that there are people out there who love the holidays so much and probably listen to Christmas music all year, I am just not one of those people. I like the music blasting the day after Thanksgiving like it should be. If I listen too early, I feel like I lose my holiday spirit too early and I don't want that to happen. I'm almost to the point of cranking up my radio and listening to the tunes of the holidays.

Given that we are almost done with 2011, I'm already looking to next year and what new workouts I want to try. I'm pretty sure I never informed you that I did Insanity again and lost more weight. Amazing little workout there! I've looked into Shaun T.'s newest craze called Asylum. We will have to see though. For now I continue to mix it up like always. Happy to say that my size 9/10 jeans no longer fit. Maybe I should stop getting jeans until I stop losing weight. I feel that I'm the incredible shrinking Laurel. Almost there to my happy weight. I just hope the holiday meals don't screw me up!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment