One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, November 9, 2011

GNO

 After receiving the horrible news Friday night I was so looking forward to the planned girls night out, or should I say in. My roommate from freshman year of college is married to a pastor in training so the girl I currently live with and another friend of ours got together on Saturday for some pizza, movies, drinking and much needed catching up. The pizza hit the spot and the conversation had me laughing. We rented the movie Bad Teacher and needless to say I'm not a fan of it. I knew I wasn't going to be, but I needed to watch a movie that was comedic and not serious. The best part of the whole night was when Erin, Elyse and I went outside around 1130 at night and were just chatting about whatever. (Now remind yourselves that we had been drinking.) There happened to be a pumpkin sitting on Tracy's porch, apparently Erin did not see said pumpkin and tripped over it causing me to squat down in laughter, practically peeing my pants. My friend Elyse somehow captured this moment of me, while I captured Erin's epic face as she is about to trip, on camera. I don't know why it was so funny, but it was. It was definately what I needed to get through what was a start to a bad weekend. Whenever our group, or parts of our group, get together it is always a good time. Can't wait for the next time!


Peace&Love
~L

Our host, Tracy
Erin yelling at Elyse
I guess Erin likes to yell
Erin's epic face
Your's truly


1 comment: