One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone and needless to say it was rather boring. The boy and I only spent half of Saturday and all day Sunday together. He went out on Friday night and lets just say had one to many. We had a minor argument when I got to his place. I was irritated that he was still drunk at that point and was so drunk he didn't remember what happened on Friday night. I told him that I wasn't here to just do nothing and that I had wanted to do something with him. We eventually sorted through the situation and I apologized for being a biotch. With the week he had, he deserved a chance to let go a little. After that we went to Mequon for a change of pace. We ate lunch and walked around some shops, but nothing interesting. We then went to Bayshore mall to waste more time. We headed back to his place and watched the rest of Homeland season 1. Now we are going to catch up on season 2. He passed out about 830 and I around 10. Sunday we watched some of the Packer game before we both decided we were bored. We then went to Target and wandered around for over an hour. We spent a bulk of time looking at things we need to purchase for when we move in together. We got some items from the store for dinner. We got home and watched more tv. Then I had to leave again. Worst part of my weekends. All in all it was a relaxing weekend, just went by way too fast. Can't wait to have some days off in November.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment