One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Domino Effect

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like everything is out to get you? I mean the ones where you feel like you are doing everything right, but nothing is going right and the world just seems like a worse off place? Yeah I'm having one of those days, one of those weeks actually. I'm irritated with my coteacher at work and try as I might to be a good sport about it and try to understand that everyone learns and works at a different pace, my pace is fast and I have a wayof doing things and if those things are messed with or I have to slow down I get very frustrated. I don't like being frustrated. I want a great work atmosphere and I know my OCD sort of shines through at work, but it is hard when day in and day out I feel like I'm trying to teach her and get her to do the things she is supposed to do more than I'm focusing on my children. This then carries over into being exhausted when I get home and not wanting to do anything but watch some tv. Therefore I choose not to do my lesson plans for the week or work on projects because I'm just too tired. Which ultimately leads me into pushing it off until the morning of. And somewhere in there I really want to workout, but getting up at 6 has been extremely difficult, even when I'm in bed by 930. I've had some rough nights due to my breathing and its getting old really fast. I'm just hoping that this is just a bad week and I can eventually get my head back on straight.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment