One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How to do this?

Over the past month I've worked out few and far between. One reason for this is that I was sick for about 2 weeks and had no energy to workout. Recently, I've tried getting up earlier to workout but when that time comes I'm either too tired or freezing cold to get out of bed. I don't get done with work until 530/6 and dont get home until 6/630 depending on the day. I'm trying to figure out how to balance work and exercise. I've done it before. It is more or less getting into the habit of doing it again. I don't have a gym membership, so I don't have incentive to really workout, other than I want to keep the weight I'm at and have more energy and be healthy. I think if I joined a gym, I'd go straight there after work instead of home and I would actually get it done. But then its a matter of where and how much I'm willing to spend? I know if I wasn't so cold in the morning I could get up and workout. I'm usually up at 630 anyways. That usually gives me about 30 minutes to workout and 10 mins for a shower and time to get ready. But I know I've been feeling sluggish because I'm not getting the workouts in and I'm not eating properly either. Oh the struggles of working the hours I now work. I will figure this thing out soon. Don't want to go back to the heavier me.


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment