One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick Or Treat

Happy Halloween!! Crazy to think we've made it here. It actually doesn't even feel like it. I have not done any of the normal preparations for Halloween like I've done in years past. I've been too busy with work and the boy. He doesn't believe in carving pumpkins because it's too messy. I will eventually have to convince him we have to do it.

Anyways, I will not be doing any trick or treating today. Mainly, because no place is doing it today, they've already done it on the weekend. Lame, if you ask me. I however, have come down with a mild cold of sorts. I started feeling blah on Monday and was sneezing like crazy. At first I thought it was just allergies, but it progressed in to more of a head cold. It's not as bad as it could be. It's just hard to go work with kids all day when you feel blah. And then we have to go outside where it's cold and I'm already cold and nothing really warms me up. I feel like I'll be getting more tricks than treats this year. I will be happy to get through the day.

Any plans for you on Halloween?




Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment