One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, October 26, 2012

Fashion Friday

It has been a long time since I've posted about fashion and I feel like I've lost a step or two in the fashion world. I wear the same polo shirt everyday for work and I'm so ready for that to be over, but got to keep going before that happens.



I just find this outfit really cute and really easy to do. Even though we are fastly approaching the winter season and should be wearing cuter jackets and boots, etc, we aren't there yet. This is still a cute outfit to wear to work on perhaps a casual Friday or just a Saturday afternoon out with the ladies. I love the dark wash jeans and the dark blue shirt which is worn over a long white shirt. I love love love the blazer style and color and makes the whole outfit in my opinion. Only if I could pull this off today instead of my red polo.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment