One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, October 1, 2012

It's October!

It is probably my favorite month of the year. I love the cooler weather, football season is well underway, the leaves are changing and are at their peak, and we are entering into the holiday season. It's October people and I love it. I can't believe how fast the year has flown by already. And yet we still have 3 full months until the year is out! I'd like to say I want to slow it down and make sure I'm enjoying every minute of these last few months, but I know that won't happen. Work keeps me insanely busy, more than I thought. My weeks fly by fast, but my weekends fly by faster. Unfortunately weekends are the time I get to spend with boy and I really only get 2 days and 2 nights with him. But I'm very excited I get to see him after work today. He got me hooked on this BBC show called Sherlock. So I spent most of the weekend watching that. Tonight we are having dinner and discussing this show. Later on this week, on Friday to be exact, it is International James Bond day and he has something planned, so I need to dress like a Bond girl. I've got a little research to do with that, because I'm not painting myself gold or wearing any funky tight gold outfit or tight black suit, or a swimsuit. I figure a nice evening gown with a slit up the side and a toy gun in a holster on my thigh would work well. Thats it I suppose. Hope your October is off to a great start!


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment