One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Finally

I think I've finally turned the page and am going to workout whenever I can. Last night after work I worked out and man did it ever feel good. Today I plan to workout after work again. It doesn't give me a lot of time for me but I guess if you think about it, it really is for me. It's me making a healthy choice for my body.

Also I'm annoyed by the debates and our upcoming election. As a 24 year old I am legally and have every right to vote. I know in my heart who I want and am going to vote for and nothing is going to really change that. At this point, it's more or less come down to who I think is less annoying and says the things I feel are going to help this country. I just can't stand how intense people are about this election. And maybe because I never spent a lot of time caring previously about elections, this one seems to be worse. I can't wait for this all to be over and we can finally move on with our lives.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment