One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend Recap

It has been one chilly fall weekend around these here parts, 45 degrees...brrrrr! But I suppose we are getting to that time of year. Boy and I had plans to celebrate International Bond Day on Friday, but then he cancelled them for a family fish fry to celebrate the birth of his cousin's first child. However at 530 on Friday boy found out that it got cancelled. We didn't do the majority of the stuff he had planned since it was back on last minute. We did however go back to the Safehouse for dinner. I took him there on our 1 month anniversary. On Saturday boy had breakfast with his dad and brother and I had to take my car to get emissions tested. I passed with flying colors. After boy got home we pondered what we were going to do. I found some potential things to do, but most of them were outside and it was just too cold to do anything. So we settled on checking out halloween costumes and shopping at the mall. Boy bought a sweater jacket thing and I bought some body wash since Bath and Body always has fantastic deals. We then when to the grocery store to buy ingredients for spaghetti, not to be confused with sghetti from Honey Boo Boo. We watched a little tv and then he made me watch The Avengers since I still haven't seen it. I was fairly confused since I didn't see all the movies prior to seeing it, so I didn't know a lot of the backstories. Boy was apologetic for making me watch it. But I didn't mind it. It was a decent movie. I just had lots of questions to ask. Today boy had last day of bathfitters. He was at a bridal show today. I basically have been sitting watching pointless tv and now the Packer game. Which the game has been boring since they are winning by a lot. Hope your weekends have all been fun and/or relaxing!


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment