One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, October 22, 2012

"Tu me manques"

Over the past few weeks I've become closer with the boy. I mean I've always liked him. We have a good friendship and we laugh and are goofy, but know how to have a serious conversation. I love him with every fiber of my being and I know he loves me back just the same. This weekend, I felt that nothing else could have made it more perfect. The perfect thing would have been being able to stay with and never leave, but alas work calls and we don't live together and that is what sucks. Let me tell you it gets harder and harder every weekend come Sunday night around 8. Last night poor boy was all snuggled up in bed with me and I told him I should get going and he gave me the sad puppy dog face and said I don't want you to leave. This whole thing with you leaving gets harder and harder every week. Trust me I know. Throughout the week we rarely get together, just because I work til 6 most days and usually he's half asleep by then. So we miss each other terribly through the week until Friday rolls around. I stumbled upon this quote a few weeks ago and think it is fitting for right now and how I feel:

In French you don't really say, "I miss you" you say "Tu me manques" which means you are missing from me.

I like this a lot better. I do miss him, but he is not with me and I'm not with him therefore we are missing from each other, basically separate from each other and not together. I'm sick of being missing from him and him missing from me.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment