One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Monday, October 8, 2012

Good Feeling

Today I did not have to work which was glorious, but we did have a conference of sorts all day. We basically sat and listened to ideas to better our classrooms and management techniques. It was a long day, but definitely a lot learned and digested. My director gave a presentation and called me out as being a good teacher and I handled a stressful, unpredictable situation really well. Too long of a story to type out. But regardless, that made me feel really good and I actually got a little teary eyed. I know ridiculous. But every once in awhile you need to hear positives from your boss.

After 'work' I went to stop by the boys place since he is sick. I brought him vanilla custard and that made him feel at least a tad better for the time being. Get better soon hun!


Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment