One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF

Dang right! Most people have claimed this week to be the week from hell. At moments I thought I was going to go crazy. The children are on something that is for sure. My boss blamed their craziness on the recent full moon and the anticipation of Christmas, both are probably right on the money. I don't think it was a week from hell, that was last week for me. When I felt like death. I still have an annoying cough, I figure I have another case of bronchitis. But I can deal with it. The week went by pretty fast and next week will be here before I know it. I have lots of plans to do this weekend. START Christmas shopping. Yes start it. I don't know why I waited so long. I have to hit the bank, post office and grocery store. I also have to do laundry and clean. Boooo. But on Sunday I'm going to close off the week with a haircut. It feels like I just got one, but really its been almost 6 months and as much as I wanted to keep growing out my hair, I'm just sick of it. Here's to a pretty good week and here's to a weekend that will fly by fast!

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment