One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Thursday, December 22, 2011

High on Happiness

I can't remember the last time I was this happy. Actually I don't know that I've ever been this happy. Even though this hasn't exactly been the best year of my life, as a matter of fact none of them are easy or always happy, but the good days far outnumber the bad days. For once in my life I'm actually ok with where I'm at and what I'm doing and I'm not trying to find another solution or move on from whatever I've been running from. I love my job, even though the pay isn't the greatest. I have a good support system of friends, who love me for who I am and even though distant separates us, whenever we do get together its like we haven't stopped seeing each other. I love my family and I know even though over the past few months it hasn't been easy seeing my parents split, I know it is for the best and eventually we will all see that. I know things don't just happen without a reason. I love the fact that its almost Christmas and I'm officially on my 4 day break from work and that gets me all sorts of excited. Finally, I met a really great guy, who I never would have imagined to be in my life, but he is. I know we just me and have hung out only once, but he gives me preventricular contractions. Thats all I can ask for right now. Right now I am high on happiness and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Peace&Love
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment